SETC Online Booking
SETC is the TamilNadu state transport corporation. It is offering its services in and around the state TamilNadu to assist the tourists. The specialty of SETC is that, they consists of various types of buses like Deluxe, ultra deluxe, Super deluxe, semi deluxe, and video coach. You will definitely enjoy while travelling in these buses, especially when you travel with your family and friends. You can book any of these buses by using the SETC online booking sites. All you need to do here is, just log into the SETC online booking sites to book a bus.
SETC bus online booking will always be your right choice to enjoy the transport services at low fares. Besides, you can also avoid wasting your time by standing for hours in Queues in the booking centers by choosing the SETC bus online booking sites. Still if you are looking for public SETC buses, then the SETC bus timings online sites helps you. Thus, you can board the on time by using the SETC bus timings related online sites. However, the official websites of SETC will also provide you the information on the bus timings. Have a happy and safe journey by SETC services!
State Express Transport Corporation. SETC runs regular bus services as well as express and delux, semi-delux, air conditioned coaches. It covers almost the entire southern region and has interstate routes connecting major cities and towns in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala.
Some of attractions in Tamil Nadu include:
- Seven most sacred temples in Kanchipuram
- Meenakshi Temple in Madurai
The capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai is one of the four major metros of India. Some of the most popular tourist sites of the city include:
- Covelong Beach - Covelong Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches
- Elliot's Beach - Elliot's Beach is one of the cleanest beaches - calm and tranquil place
- Marina Beach - one of the largest beaches in India and the world over. It stretches over a distance of 12 km and has a considerably large width
- Fort St. George - built by the British East India Company in 1640 AD
- Government Museum - one of the oldest museums of India, as its inception dates back to the Colonial rule
- Kamaraj Memorial House
- Thousand Lights Mosque - well-known worship place for the Muslims
- Valluvar Kottam - monument built to pay homage to Tamil Poet Saint Thiruvalluvar
- Dash-N-Splash - a kid's paradise of fun and exciting rides
SETC provides the following types of buses on its popular bus routes:
- Semi Deluxe Buses
- Super Deluxe Buses
- Video Coach Buses
- Ultra Deluxe Buses
- Air Suspension Buses
SETC Operates Special Buses During all Important Festival Seasons for the Conveniance of travelling public.
- Chennai to and from Palani
- Chennai to and from Guruvayur
- Chennai to and from Rameswaram
- Chennai to and from Tirupathi
- Chennai to and from Sabarimalai (December to January every year)
- Chennai to and from Velankanni (27/08 TO 09/09 every year)