KTC - The best way to enjoy the Beauty of Kerala
Kerala Transport Corporation cater to the needs of the passengers for public transport within Kerala. It also provides interstate services to Maharashtra, Bangalore and Gujarat. KTC runs deluxe, luxury, non-deluxe, regular, express, air conditioned and Volvo coach buses.
Kerala is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Known for a magnificent combination of sun, sand, rivers and surf along with a rich historical and cultural heritage, Kerala is the perfect place for a vacation or retreat.
KTC is the Kerala state transport corporation, which has been providing the tourists the reliable services at an affordable price. Kerala is one of the beautiful places of India. Many tourists visit it daily for enjoying the nature. Kerala is having some attractions like Munnar, Ooty and many other places. Self travelling would really be hard some for every passenger. Besides, booking a special bus like KTC bus can make your trip memorable. You can conveniently enjoy the nature by sitting comfortably in the bus. In fact you need not worry about anything when you book a bus. The KTC will arrange everything for your stay tonight in Kerala including food.
Another great benefit of booking a Kerala transport bus is, you can visit more number of places within short time. But, when it comes to self you can't visit many places and you need to rush up for everything. In spite of booking a bus by waiting in booking centers for hours together you could book a bus by KTC online booking. You need not rush up for anything if you book a Kerala transport bus as they takes care of everything. All you need to do is, board the bus in time on the day of your travel.
Some of the most popular tourist spots in Kerala include:
- Alleppey Backwaters always comes on top as the best thing to do in Kerala as you cant get the same experience anywhere else in the world.
- Munnar is without doubt the most beautiful hill station in South India. Located at 1600 meters above sea level.
- Wayanad shows you how beautiful nature can be without human interference.
- Thekkady is probably the best place to visit in Kerala to see wildlife in a boat trip. From the mighty Indian elephant to the Great Indian tiger, this place has it all.
- Varkala in Kerala is a beautiful small beach with a cliff side which is full of activity.