GSRTC Online Booking - The best choice to travel with low fares!
GSRTC runs interstate bus routes to the adjacent states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Gujarat has one of the best road networks in the country. GSRTC connected the Gujarat state by road to the neighbouring states, with Rajasthan in the north, Madhya Pradesh in the east, and Maharashtra in the south-east.
The GSRTC will provide the best services to its passengers in the state. GSRTC buses are of various types, and you can choose the bus which you feel more comfortable for your travel. A number of websites are offering the GSRTC online bus reservation services these days. So, you can comfortably book the GSRTC bus from your home itself at any time. Booking a bus will give you more scope for visiting all the attractions of Gujarat without having any tensions.
Why GSRTC bus booking? If you don't find any bus free on the day of your requirement, then you can simply go through the GSRTC bus timetable to plan your trip accordingly. GSRTC bus booking via online will benefit in various ways. It makes your trip comfortable. Besides this, the GSRTC will also provide you discount offers too.
GSRTC bus timetable will also offer you the information on bus routes, fares, and etc. Many tourists are showing more interest on GSRTC online booking these days, to make their travel so convenient and comfortable. Booking a GSRTC bus by visiting their office would really be difficult. So, plan your trip with a GSRTC bus this time to make some memorable experiences.
GSRTC offers a range with varied speed, comfort and amenities - Luxury, semi-luxury, Express, Ordinary, Intercity Express, A.C, Sleeper etc.
The corporation provides the following special services:
- Services to accomodate some major schedules of railway
- Festival services
- Services connecting to industrial zones
- Services connecting to schools and colleges
- Services connecting to pilgrim places
- Contract services - Buses are given out on contract basis to the public for the special occasions
- City bus services From Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad
- Interstate Services connect various cities of Gujarat to the neighbouring states of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasathan
The state of Gujarat is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It offers a wide range of sightseeing options ranging from age-old palaces, famous temples to lush green forests.
Here are some of the excellent tourist attractions in Gujarat:
- Somnath Temple
While Gandhinagar is the capital of Gujarat, its largest city is Ahmedabad which is famous for both commercial and historical importance.
There are several places to visit in Ahmedabad such as:
- Gujarat National Law University
- Sabarmati Ashram - the ashram was Gandhi's home till 1930
- Sidi Sayed Mosque - this mosque is world renowned because of its splendid Jhalli or mesh which is a finest example of Indo-Saracenic architecture.
- Bhadra Fort - the royal fort, built by Ahmed Shah (founder of the city) has magnificent palaces and well-laid gardens.
- Akshardham Temple - foremost Swami Narayan Temple in the world
- Science City - enjoy marvels of universe at I Max 3D Theater here
- Kankaria Lake - a polygonal artificial lake, with an island summer palace.
- Nal Sarovar Lake - famous for housing vivid migrating birds
- Kamla Nehru Zoo - famous for abiding albino animals.
- Rani Sipri Mosque - known for its intricately carved decoration, jali screens with flowing plant and tree forms